What have we learnt?
- England have selected every qualified player in the country.
- Wales have stuck with the squad that got them fourth place last year, adding a couple of teenagers in the hope no-one would notice.
- France don’t mind a drunken tall story but do mind a tall off form full back.
- Ireland are confident enough to go with 9 new caps in their squad, rightly so.
- Scotland….well Scotland have recalled Dan Parks. Andy Robinson’s creativity once again knows no bounds.
What will this mean come the first week in February, with everything as it stands I’m going to stick my neck out and go with opening weekend victories for:
A £5 treble on these three results could net you a tasty £37 over at bet365 I’ve just had a go myself